and so the 2nd day of CNY started with a couple of relatives coming over, not wishing happy CNY. just sat and gave ang baos and watched TV.
and then I whacked 8 episodes of Gossip Girl Season 2. FEELS SO DAMN BLOODY GREAT!
the many hours staring at laptop probably explains why i was looking sleepy over mahjong today. G and I had some beef steak at Botak Jones before J and S came over for mahjong.
i may be getting too comfortable these past 5 days of hols for work to start tmr. no i don't dread going to work. i just dread when i've got nothing to do, or when things move really slow..
do pple really go around calling names by the 1st alphabet? =)
and then I whacked 8 episodes of Gossip Girl Season 2. FEELS SO DAMN BLOODY GREAT!
the many hours staring at laptop probably explains why i was looking sleepy over mahjong today. G and I had some beef steak at Botak Jones before J and S came over for mahjong.
i may be getting too comfortable these past 5 days of hols for work to start tmr. no i don't dread going to work. i just dread when i've got nothing to do, or when things move really slow..
do pple really go around calling names by the 1st alphabet? =)