FINALLY




double yellow lines for cinderellu

i tink one of those shots which could have been potentially good with sk's excellent taking skills were ruined cuzi tink we were talking bout HF and FF smiles
omg i couldn't stop giggling and the pic == fail
HEHE
sorta promised shikai i would start studying friday nite
but then, oh my i'm feeling quite guilty cuz somehow my fri nite was wasted when i got home
chatted on the fone and fell asleep on my lappie waiting for my darling razi.
sometimes life is unfair. actually most times.
i don't know why and i shall not seek to know why. it's not gonna solve anything anyways.
then anna does what she loves to do when studying. SIGH.
saturday was another wasted day but it was good none the less =)
got up just in time to go out get some stuff from online sprees
headed home and (guiltily) spent the afternoon watching this damn cool indian movie
i am secretly in love with saturday afternoon's indian movies on vasantham central!
not such a big fat secret anymore now :D
the mum and dad dropped me off at chalet b4 heading for some concert thing
and i tot it was a family bbq until my mum asked me which ang bao to use and then it occured to me we were celebrating my cousin's bday!
OOPS OOPS OOPS.
ok i will bring her out have fun go play play IF she even has any time left for me.

do we look alike do we look alike?
some playing twister! and my darling decided to walk ard and poke their backsides and tickle and make them lose. hehe evil. I LIKE!
she had some groups of friends and cousins there la. but this grp my fav. cuz they were selfless. others before self, ya know? and they kissed her before they left. HOW SWEET WAS THAT! and then group hug until macham cannot leave each other. soooooo sweeeeeeeet. i tink hugs and kisses are sweet. who ever said only boyfriends can kiss you!come on my friends let's hug and kiss! muackz here muackz there :D
today i finally know why i'm such a COCKSTER when it comes to taking pics and i'm looking like everywhere else except the camera! cuz when anna is tired, her big brown eyes got no energy to open la!
one more time!



i heart the little cousin. i heart my auntie cuz she's my fav most funny auntie her laugh is so contagious it's a joy around her =) and heart my doc-to-be cousin and my japan-expedition cousin.
hands up! police! (wah dunno why reminds me of praks! always knock on the door and say POLICE! i bet it's from SWAT la!) ok this was just a random shot of the free loading bummers wasting time
take picture with ah ma! ah ma like don't wanna take then i grabbed her arm and put her in. hehe.
i'm not a cam whore. really. but when u're at a party, u tink 5 yrs from now and u look back at the photos taken, won't u wanna see all the pple u love in ur album? that's why ah ma must come in. i don't care. cuz we all heart her.
and my ah yi freaked me out man. i was browing thru the pics i'd taken and then she asks "so you have blog ah?" and i was like "erm.... erm.... why lei?" i don't wanna lie. but i don't wanna let her know i have one too! shits and guess wat. apparently her other niece from the other side of the family showed my ah yi my blog. i was like HUH??? it was freaky man. freaky!
and AH YI if you're reading this: pls stop asking me questions! go and ask mummy can!
ok bobulu told me to post sth of substance but rite now i'm too shagged to post anything deep. so let's just end with a new avril song which reminds me instantly of YOU. =)
you the best to me. who brought my dirty laundry and smelly blanket home for wash. bought so much extra food with dinner i couldn't finish it man. hehe. didn't mind ferrying all my frans even when petrol becoming more expensive.
this is for you boonie baby. JIA YOU FOR YOUR 4 PAPERS! muackz =)
You're so good to me
Baby Baby
I wanna lock you up in my closet, when no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever, I'll say it aloud
Now you're in and you can't get out
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me
Baby Baby
You're so good to me
Baby Baby
I can make you feel all better, just take it in
And I can show you all the places, you've never been
And I can make you say everything, that you never said
And I will let you do anything, again and again
Now you're in and you can't get out
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me
Baby Baby
You're so good to me
Baby Baby
Kiss me gently
Always I know
Hold me love me
Don't ever go
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me
Baby Baby
You're so good to me
Baby Baby
You're so good