<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18387586?origin\x3dhttp://annawennabanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 01, 2006

Lie In The Sound - Trespassers William

I love you more than I should
So much more than is good for me
More than is good
Oh the timing is cruel
Oh I need and don't want to need
More than I should

I am falling, say my name
And I'll lie in the sound
What is love, but whatever
My heart needs around

Oh my sheet is so thin
So I say I can't sleep because
It's so very cold
Oh but I know what I need
And if you were just near to me
Would you go...

I am falling, say my name
And I'll lie in the sound
What is love, but whatever
My heart needs around
I am falling, say my name
And I'll lie in the sound
What is love, but whatever
My heart needs around
And it needs you too much now

the most favorite song =>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEYw2pyrSQ4
song sucks me in all the time. video no comments. haha

THE AUTHOR

graduating. and pretty much lost. black hair, brown eyes, never sick of sashimi.

CONTACT

speak2myhand@gmail.com
only if you have something awesome to share.

tagboard

anything brilliant, silly, vulgar are most welcome.
no anonymity pls