<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18387586?origin\x3dhttp://annawennabanana.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 03, 2006

I Heart!

seems like pple are using "I Heart ____" recently. haha. wat happened to "love"? =)

this week was better than i expected. nothing big or extravagant happened. everyday was jus fine and dandy and pretty normal and happy. isn't that the best way to live everyday, contentedly =)

monday after school was nice xiao long bao with mummy.

tuesday's long break was a good 4 hours at holland v essential brews with gina gan. suppose to finish up biz tuts, but we ended up talking like nobody's business! lol. the talking part was niceeeeeeeeeee :D
biz finance presentation was good on my part. mdm didn't ask any ridiculous qns when i was presenting, and i guess my ans were pretty detailed she got nothing to ask. haha. then dinner was with boonie. a chop chop chicken rice (the pple were waiting for us to finish so they can close shop. haha) followed by sweet ice cream. I dunno why, but something so simple and quick made me so happy. =)

wednesday was a nice afternoon window shopping. ( except the 8.5 bucks i paid for fucking parking!) was supposed to get suling (boon's big sis) and vera (suling's baby born on sunday) a present or sth. BUT ended up walking until my ankles were hurting. blame the sandals i was wearing, no support one. plus that day raining, i guess the cold mite have gotten my ankles. and got this kinda cute thingy, the typical toy that's hung on the baby's cot with toys hanging down. but mine was the portable kind! the kind with velcro, can hang anywhere, more for the pram when baby goes out. i soooooooo hope she hasn't gotten it yet. but never go visit, cuz baby got "i-can't-rmb-wat" illness, the one she went yellow or sth.

and thursday jus passed. was awesome. sakae sushi for dinner, then canale pattiserie for desserts with mummy papa and my fat ass bro ;)

later on in the day, will meet gina gan to study study study! oh my goodness i'm so !#$%^&*(_+ have not yet started studying for the exams! MUST START MUGGING.

I heart Tan Boon Keng.
I heart sunny days.
I heart clear night skies.
I heart deli cakes.
I heart family dinners without the quarrels.
I heart blabbering to gina gan.
I heart One Tree Hill.
I heart leaving school.
I heart driving on an empty road.
I heart when someone knocks down the car park barrier. means free parking whole day.
I heart travelling.
I heart discovering shops at corners we always miss.
I heart a good bargain.
I heart California.

I heart the bustle of Delhi.
I heart all the times away from it all.
I heart the smell of my VS PINK moisturiser.

I heart a good music video.
I heart the trusty concealer.
I heart a good cry.
but most of all
I heart my new shoes!



whoot!

THE AUTHOR

graduating. and pretty much lost. black hair, brown eyes, never sick of sashimi.

CONTACT

speak2myhand@gmail.com
only if you have something awesome to share.

tagboard

anything brilliant, silly, vulgar are most welcome.
no anonymity pls