** Halo - Bethany Joy Lenz **
I never promised you a ray of light
I never promised there'd be sunshine every day
I'll give you everything I have
The good the bad
Why do you put me on a pedestal?
I'm so up high that I can't see the ground below me
So help me down you've got it wrong
I don't belong there
Chorus: One thing is clear
I wear a halo
I wear a halo when you look at me
But standing from here
You wouldn't say so
You wouldn't say so if you were me
And I, I just want to love you
Oh oh I, I just want to love you
I always said that I would make mistakes
I'm only human and that's my saving grace
I'll fall as hard as I try
So don't be blinded
See me as I really am
I have flaws and sometimes I even sin
So pull me from that pedestal
I don't belong there
[Chorus]
Like to think that you know me
But in your eyes I am something above me
That's only in your mind
Only in your mind I wear a, I wear a, I wear a Halo
[Chorus]
(I just wanna love you)
Heya Hey Hey Hey...Hey Hey Halo
Heya Hey Hey Hey...Hey Hey Halo
Heya Hey Hey Hey...Hey Hey Halo
Heya Hey Hey Hey...Hey Hey Halo
-------------------------------------
My new favorite song. Wait till u hear the song itself, it's amazing. but her album's not out yet, so this song can only be found in the One Tree Hill OST Vol.2, "Friends With Benefits". i am definitely getting Bethany Joy Lenz' album when it comes out. her voice is a casual kind of heaven.
So i've been absolutely hooked onto One Tree Hill this whole week.i'm actually sacrificing sleep jus to watch one or two more episodes every night on dvd! now am on my last season of the show that i own, season three, which dearest baby tan got for me, all three seasons of One Tree Hill! well, season four isn't out yet cuz it's jus recently being screened somewhere in US or europe or somewhere la. I would hate hate hate it when i finish watching season 3, then no more One Tree Hill to watch. anyway, i'm planning to re watch it =D
nowadays, all i can think about are two things:
1. rushing home to continue watching my dvds. always thinking bout the show.
2. the idea of our very own online boutique with gina gan!
currently in the process of thinking up a name. ok that's all i will mention. personally i wouldn't want to create any impressions or build up any suspense before it even takes off. when it launches, pple will know. i guess there's no need to start publicizing now. i will try my very best to get what i want, and what i want is for this little idea to turn into a beautiful creation. if it doesn't take off well, or if we meet with any problems along the way, it just means we've got to try harder. if you try your best and you don't get what you want, sometimes you just have to try harder.
i am totally in love with One Tree Hill! is this how the word "groupie" is used? hmmm i don't know. "I'm a OTH groupie!" =)

this is the One Tree Hill OST Vol.2: Friends With Benefit. it's so cool this album. in the show, peyton's birth mum finds her to acknowledge her. after many episodes of quarrels and argements, peyton begins to accept her birth mum. she finds out that her birth mum, ellie, has breast cancer. so in the show, this album was put together by peyton sawyer, to help raise money for the breast cancer foundation. and in real life, this album IS really helping the breast cancer foundation. proceeds from the sales of this album goes towards the funds of the foundation. I AM SOOOOO GONNA GET IT! if it can't be found here, definitely gonna get it on amazon.com. buy original and do a good deed =)
and now it's back to lab report....