basically, was tagged by rach, cuz i was too bored and she decided to help me kill my boredom. plus, there's stuff which are not meant to be blogged out here. so yeah, to keep this blog alive, we have the meme =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM: not what you think i am.
I WANT: courage, world peace, everyone to stop smoking, tattoos to be an art.
I WISH: i could want less, appreciate more, things to get better.
I HATE: being too sensitive and emotional.
I MISS: when i was a kid; all the volleyball at grandma's place during SARS period; masses and singing in IJ.
I FEAR: losing pple around me.
I HEAR: lousy english everywhere.
I WONDER: if there really are castles in the clouds.
I REGRET: being too quiet and reserved in the past.
I AM NOT: as nice as pple think i am.
I CAN: drink a bottle of yakult, half-spit and dangle my phelgm before sucking it back in.
I CANNOT: do cartwheels and somersaults.
I DANCE: most crazily in the bathroom.
I SING: only when i'm showering and when i'm scared.
I CRY: everytime i think too much; all the time when watching one tree hill and The OC.
I LAUGH: when my baby makes me laugh.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a mess in my room.
I WRITE: terribly.
I CONFUSE: stupid pple.
I NEED: money and pple who love me.
I SHOULD: be less lazy, more happy.
I CRAVE FOR: more money, more time, more intelligence, more EQ.
I START: working in two years. shit.
I FINISH: a meal in at least half an hour.
I LOVE: doing nothing.
I REMEMBER: pretending to be Madonna when i was a kid and couldn't care less.
I TAG: everyone reading my blog, probably no one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm tired. i'm lazy. i refuse to blog anything personal. some blog when they're down and at extreme emotions. i blog when i'm feeling fine.
pls don't think you know me better after reading this post. cuz if you know me, then you know me. if you don't, then too bad.